The contents of this website are presented as an information guide only. The contents are updated from time to time but may not be current in every respect. None of the contents of this website is intended to constitute legal advice and persons seeking legal advice should consult a suitably qualified lawyer through appropriate channels.
No endorsement is intended of any organisation, company or individual by the mention of any organisation, company or individual on this website.
Copyright in the material on this website is the copyright of the authors and the contents may be copied for private use or use within an organisation provided that (a) the website, and the author if named, is credited for the material used, (b) the material is not amended or altered and (c) this permission is revocable at any time. Application for other use of copyright material should be made to the authors by contacting the clerks.
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on all pages of our website. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and 11 South Square agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of 11 South Square. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this website remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.